Weldon 1020-9000-20 Amber 7" School Bus Warning Light, Serviceable 8 V-LED's (3 Wire)
Weldon’s LED Warning Lamps utilize worldwide patented V-LED Light Emitting Diodes. The V-LED’s threaded mounted design provides the most efficient thermal management in the industry, allowing extraordinary brightness and warning power with the lowest current draw. As an invaluable added benefit, the V-LED diodes are field upgradable as future LED technologies emerge.
Features and Benefits
- Cover lens is easily replaced with four screws. Advanced design for maximum optical performance.
- Exclusive patented V-LED technology for superior thermal efficiency, excellent brightness and energy efficient electronics.
- Utilizes only 8 high-power LED’s for optimal output intensity; fully illuminating the entire lens. LED’s are field upgradable.
- Standard lead wires allow flexibility to add the connector of choice.
- Strobing and standard flash in one lamp.
- Instant on for improved visibility and safety.
- No switch mode regulation – eliminates radio interference.
- Exceeds SAE J887 requirements - DOT (FMVSS108) compliant
- Amber, Serviceable 8 V-LED School Bus Warning Light
- Width: 7.1 in (180 mm)
- Height: 7.1 in (180 mm)
- Depth: 1.44 in (36.6 mm)
- Voltage: 10-16VDC
- Amperage: 0.75
- Wattage: 9
- Mounting: Sufrace mount
- Connector: Three Wire
- complies with SAE J887, DOT (FMVSS108)
- P/N: 1020-9000-20