Skip to content
27275C 7" ROUND LED, 2 DIODE HEADLIGHT, POLYCARBONATE LENS, ALUMINUM, HEATED LENS, 12-24V
- World first heated lens LED headlight heats constantly under 10/50.
- When properly mounted, is designed to conform to the requirements listed in the DOT FMVSS-108 and the TC CMVSS-108. The DOT symbol on the headlight signifies that it is street legal.
- Unique heat pattern is designed to prevent ice, slush, and snow buildup on the lens.
- Excellent option for light, medium and heavy-duty trucks, and off-road vehicles that are frequently exposed to extreme weather conditions.
- Metalized reflector optics provide a lighting experience that smooth and clean across the driving surface.
- Provides a brighter, crisper and whiter light output, closer to the color temperature of daylight, dramatically improving light projection distance and overall visibility.
- Durability and dependability of LED lighting provides a solid-state, bulb-free headlight design that impervious to damage from shock and vibration.
- Military grade, die-cast aluminum housing and non-yellowing, polycarbonate heated lens offer optimum protection against damage from impact, roadside debris and other hazards.
- Electronics are sealed in epoxy to resist damage caused by corrosion or moisture.
- Advanced circuitry protects against voltage spikes up to 600v.
- Drop-in replacement for #6014, 6015, 6016, H6024 and Par 56 headlight designs.
- Uses standard, H4, 3-blade wiring connector.
- Equipped with Truck-Lite 3-Year Limited Warranty.