Truck-Lite 27270C Complex Reflector, 7" Round, LED, 12-24V, Headlight
This LED headlight from Truck-Lite features a 1.2 amperage current draw and a 45 degree light output. More light and less power consumption than the old style. They call this one the Phase 7 LED housing that uses a reflector instead of just a wall of LEDs.
This headlight will replace any sealed beam 7" round (or sometimes called an H6024) style lamp housing. Each LED headlight is a dual beam system with both high beam and low beam and a H4 Style Wiring Connector for Easy Plug and Play Installs, Its Encapsulated Circuitry Uses 2 Light Emitting Diodes (LEDs) inside a reflector housing to Improve Low Beam PerformanceFeatures and Benefits
- When properly mounted, the lamp is designed to conform to the requirements listed in the Department of Transportation (DOT), FMVSS-108 and Transport Canada (TC), CMVSS-108.
- Headlights marked with the DOT symbol signifies the lamps are street legal.
- Excellent option for light, medium and heavy-duty trucks, off-road vehicles, classic cars, motorcycles and more.
- Metalized reflector optics provide a lighting experience that smooth and clean across the driving surface.
- Provides a brighter, crisper and whiter light output, closer to the color temperature of daylight.
- Durability and dependability of LED lighting provides a solid-state, bulb-free headlight design that impervious to damage from shock and vibration.
- Military grade, die-cast aluminum housing and non-yellowing, polycarbonate lens offer optimum protection against damage from impact, roadside debris and other hazards.
- Electronics are sealed in epoxy to resist from damage caused by corrosion or moisture.
- Advanced circuitry protects against voltage spikes up to 600V.
- Drop-in replacement for #6014, 6015, 6016, H6024 and Par 56 headlight designs.
- Uses standard, H4, 3-blade wiring connector.
- Light Source: Light Emitting Diodes (LEDs)
- Output: Raw: 1,350 Lumens; Effective: 500 Lumens (Low) Raw: 1,350 Lumens; Effective: 600 Lumens (High)
- Input Voltage: 12VDC Current
- Draw: 1.2 Amps @ 12V
- Lens: Polycarbonate Plastic
- Housing: Die-Cast Aluminum
- Standards & Compliance: DOT Approved Sealed to IP67
- Applications: Automobiles Buses Motor Coaches