This listing is for TWO Rubbolite 12V Modules (1) 8002 RH & (1) 8003 LH
The Rubbolite 8002 and 8003 Rear Tail-Lamp Modules are 12v system commonly found on domestic trucks with stake-body, dump-body, or other body modifications. The 12v system is easily identified by the rectangular plug type, pictured here, located at the end of the light’s wiring harness. A 24v system (P/N 8000; P/N 8001) will have a round plug, pictured here. Please feel free to call us with any questions.
- Overall Length 13"
- Overall Height 4 1/4"
- The Lenses are 4"x4" Square
Rubbolite 8002 and 8003 Features
- Rear lamp assemblies replace lamps on GM straight truck chassis
- Dump Trucks, Stake Body, Flatbeds, Tow Trucks, Rollbacks, Utility Body
- Rear lamp assemblies pass all applicable SAE and DOT regulations
- Flexible rubber housing for durability
- Advanced anti-vibration bulb mounting for prolonged bulb life
- Reinforced mounting bolt fixings
- Vented housing/ gasket combination to reduce internal moisture and prevent corrosion