This kit is for Two 27270C Truck-Lite LED headlamps.
Truck-Lite 27270C COMPLEX REFLECTOR, 7" ROUND LED, 2 DIODES HEADLIGHT, POLYCARBONATE LENS, E-COAT ALUMINUM, 12-24V
Features and Benefits
- When properly mounted, the lamp is designed to conform to the requirements listed in the Department of Transportation (DOT), FMVSS-108 and Transport Canada (TC), CMVSS-108.
- Headlights marked with the DOT symbol signifies the lamps are street legal.
- Excellent option for light, medium and heavy-duty trucks, off-road vehicles, classic cars, motorcycles and more.
- Metalized reflector optics provide a lighting experience that smooth and clean across the driving surface.
- Provides a brighter, crisper and whiter light output, closer to the color temperature of daylight.
- Durability and dependability of LED lighting provides a solid-state, bulb-free headlight design that impervious to damage from shock and vibration.
- Military grade, die-cast aluminum housing and non-yellowing, polycarbonate lens offer optimum protection against damage from impact, roadside debris and other hazards.
- Electronics are sealed in epoxy to resist from damage caused by corrosion or moisture.
- Advanced circuitry protects against voltage spikes up to 600V.
- Drop-in replacement for #6014, 6015, 6016, H6024 and Par 56 headlight designs.
- Uses standard, H4, 3-blade wiring connector.
- Hard-coated polycarbonate lens
- eCoat aluminum housing and internal structures
- Metalized Reflector
- 16 Gauge Wire
- 2 LED Arrays
- 9v-33v Multi-volt design works with both
- 12v and 24v systems
- Designed At: 12.8v, 1.80a (low beam), 3.60 amps (high beam)
- 25.6v, 1.00a (low beam), 1.80 amps (high beam)
- Operating temperature range: -40˚C to 50˚C
- Overvoltage protection to 600v, w/constant output
- Mechanical aim