Truck-Lite 80985 Rectangular Heated Lens LED, 5 x 7 in. Snow Plow Light, 12-24V Kit
Features and Benefits
- Exceeds FMVSS-108 and CMVSS-108 requirements for low beam and high beam performance.
- Heated kit utilizes the Truck-Lite 27455C 5”x7” rectangular LED headlamp.
- Non-heated kit utilizes the Truck-Lite 27450C 5”x7” rectangular LED headlamp.
- Excellent option for light, medium and heavy-duty trucks and oﬀ-road vehicles.
- Metalized reﬂector optics provide a lighting experience that is smooth and clean across the driving surface.
- Provides a brighter, crisper and whiter light output, closer to the color temperature of daylight, dramatically improving light projection distance and overall visibility.
- Durability and dependability of LED lighting provides a solid-state, bulb-free headlamp design that is impervious to damage from shock and vibration.
- Military grade, die-cast aluminum housing and non-yellowing, polycarbonate lens oﬀ er optimum protection against damage from impact, roadside debris and other hazards.
- Electronics are sealed in epoxy to resist damage caused by corrosion or moisture.
- Advanced circuitry protects against voltage spikes up to 600v.
- Drop-in replacement for #6014, 6015, 6016, H6024 and Par 56 headlamp designs.
- Uses standard, H4, 3-blade wiring connector.
- Equipped with Truck-Lite’s 3-Year Limited Warranty
- 2 LED Arrays
- Designed, w/ heater oﬀ , at: 12.8v, 1.4a (low beam), 2.7a (high beam); 25.6v, 0.7a (low beam), 2.5a (high beam)
- Designed, w/ heater on, at: 12.8v, 3.0a (low beam), 4.1a (high beam); 25.6v, 2.0a (low beam), 2.4a (high beam)
- 21 Light Emitting Diodes
- Designed at 12.8v
- Major Function: .625a, Minor Function: .046a
- 1x 80984 Right Hand Assembly
- 1x 80983 Left Hand Assembly
- 1x 80898 Snow Plow Harness