Skip to content
- Tough GE Noryl, non-conductive, corrosion resistant body.
- Floating type, cadmium-plated brass pins allow best alignment and long-lasting contact with plug.
- Internal connections feature a direct wired ground.
- Circuits are identified by color codes and embossed notations.
- Ring terminals are used to connect wires.
- Receptacle pins prevent increased resistance due to strand breakage caused by set screws.
- Available in standard and circuit breaker version.
- Meets SAE J560 standards.
- We recommend using rubber boots with flush mount receptacles.