NOCO® GBC012 OBD-II Boost Settings Keeper 12V
NOCO Boost Settings Keeper allows you to change or disconnect your car battery without losing your programmed electronic settings.
- Maintains onboard vehicle computer systems; perfect when disconnecting the battery or making battery changes.
- Works through the XGC OUT port on NOCO GB70 and GB150 Jump Starters.
- Compatible with any OBDII port (All vehicles built after 1995)
- Type-A OBD-II 16-Pin diagnostic connector used for vehicles with a 12-volt supply voltage per SAE J1962 specification
- Maintains voltage continuity to vehicle onboard computer; retains clock, radio, and seat memory.
- IMPORTANT: Always turn off as many electrical loads as possible before using. (ie. Headlights, AC, Radio, etc.)
In-line replaceable fuse offers an additional layer of safety. The GBC012 includes a 10A in-line replaceable fuse that helps prevent damage to your vehicle and Boost by limiting the amount of current. The 10A fuse should blow before the vehicle’s OBDII fuse, making it easier to replace in the event of overload. As a reminder, always turn off as many electrical loads as possible before using the Boost Settings Keeper. (ie. Headlights, AC, Radio, etc.)