MAXXEON WorkStar® 630 Technician's Rechargeable Headlamp
The WorkStar® 630 exemplifies our mottos of Light where you need it!® and Dominate the Dark™. This is a commercial-grade headlamp that outperforms the competition. The front mounted On/Off switch cycles through the three brightness settings for easy operation. The High setting provides an intense level of 700 daylight-white lumens, with a run time of 2 hr.
The Medium setting is a bright 400 lm, with a run time of 4 hr and the Low setting provides a useful 150 lm for a long run time of 8 hr. The high brightness levels plus the 6X zoom lens and the 90 degrees tilt adjustment means you get the right size beam for the job, without craning your neck. Plus the built-in 4 LED battery level status indicator guarantees that you won't get stuck in the dark
The MAXXEON WorkStar® 630 Technician's Rechargeable Headlamp not only replaces the WorkStar® 621, but significantly improves upon it.
Features and Benefits
- Front mounted power/brightness switch
- 4 LED battery status indicator
- Rear safety light
- 700 daylight-white lumens on High for 2 hr
- Battery pack can be hot swapped
- 4 ft extension cord to relocate battery pack
- 6X zoom lens
- Head tilts 90 degrees with 4 indented positions
- 4 clips for hard hat mounting
- Replaceable headband
- Wall charger with USB output
- Optional spare battery packs, MXN00602
- LED Brightness (Luminous Flux): High: 700 lumens, Medium: 400 lumens, Low: 150 lumens
- LED, Color, Power: Cree XM-L, Daylight White, 10 W
- Zoom Lens: Glass lens slides back and forth allowing you to focus the beam on your work area. The zoom adjusts from huge floodlight beam with no rings, shadows, or hot spots to an intense narrow beam. The beam diameter to distance ratio ranges from 1:1 to 1:6, meaning at 2 ft from an object, the minimum zoom beam is about 2 ft wide and the maximum zoom beam is about 4 in wide. In other words, it has 6X zoom at maximum, relative to minimum.
- Head Pivot: Light head aims forward and securely pivots down 90 degrees through 4 indented positions
- Power/Brightness Switch: ✱ Front mounted push button cycles through Low-Medium-High-Off-Low...
- Batteries Included: Two 2800 mAh Li-ion 18650 rechargeable batteries with extra safety features. The battery pack is secured with a thumbscrew, so the batteries are accessible for upgrade or replacement.
- Run Time: High: 2 hours, Medium: 4 hours, Low: 8 hours
- Recharge Time: 6 hours
- Battery Indicator: ✱ 4 green LEDs monitor the battery level during charging and during use
- Charging Input: Micro USB
- Extension Cord: ✱ Includes 4 foot (1.2 m) extension cord, so battery pack can be relocated to belt or pocket
- Battery Pack: ✱ Includes a waterproof connector so the pack can be relocated to belt or pocket and a dead pack can be swapped out for charged pack. Includes a 4 LED battery level indicator and a micro USB charging jack with a water resistant sliding rubber cover. Dimensions: 3.25 X 2.25 X 1.25 inches (8.3 x 5.7 x 3.2 cm) Extra battery packs can purchased separately, Order MXN00602.
- Power Supply/Charger: 100-240 VAC, 50/60 Hz UL-Approved North American 5 volt power supply with standard "Type A", two prong plug. Note: the power supply output is standard USB jack. Replacement chargers are available, Order MXN10130.
- Hard Hat Clips: Includes 4 hard hat clips
- Head Length: 2 inches (5 cm)
- Head Diameter: 1.5 inches (3.5 cm)
- Weight: 11 ounces (300 grams)
- Temperature: 15º to 105ºF (-10º to +40ºC)
- Ingress Protection: IPX4 = water resistant, i.e., protection from rain, sprays and splashing of water in all directions. But not waterproof, do not immerse in liquids.
- Drop Test: 6 ft (2 m)
- Included: WorkStar® 630, two 2800mAh Li-ion 18650 rechargeable batteries, 4 ft extension cable, 4 hard hat clips, UL-approved 100-240 VAC, 50/60 Hz power supply with USB port and a USB cable
- Warranty: 1 year against manufacturing defects
- UNSPSC Code: 39111610 Flashlight
- UPC: 629203006307