Karnow Brothers 3VIZQ Yellow High-Visibility Class 3 Bomber Jacket
Yellow High-visibility Coats, The type of protective clothing worn by emergency services workers and Road Crews. It has highly reflective properties and Color that is easily discernible from any background, Part of the surface of the garment has retro-reflective stripes.
They become much more visible in the dark or for observers near a light source, such as the driver of a car with its headlights on. The pattern of the retro-reflecting parts also helps to distinguish objects and people.
For greater visibility during the daytime, very bright colors are used for the main body of the garment by means of fluorescent material.
- 2" wide level 2 ANSI-certified silver retroflective stripes.
- 2 ply roll-up hood with drawstring and cord locks is stored inside collar and secured with a zipper.
- Full interliner and insulated collar.
- Elastic ribbed waist and wrists for added snug comfort.
- Multiple pockets: two side zip pockets, two interior pockets with velcro closures, one flap pocket on left arm, and one 3-division pocket with clear ID slot on front right chest.
- Comes In M,L,XL,2XL and 4XL