Eliminate Water When It’s All Around.
Water is present in all diesel fuels. And it’s even more difficult to keep it out of marine equipment. FPPF Marine Diesel Fuel Treatment completely eliminates water and prevents potential problems such as injector failure, icing, sludge buildup and the formation of acids. Marine Diesel Fuel Treatment is a highly concentrated fuel treatment for #2 diesel (high and low sulfur), #1 diesel, #4 fuel oil, #6 bunker oil and all grades of gasoline. Since it’s a year-round formula, FPPF Marine Formula should be used every time you fuel up. Add it before fueling at the ratio of 32 fluid ounces per 375 gallons. In cases where a known water problem exists, double dosing will speed water removal. Run smoother on the water without water in your fuel. Regularly fuel up with FPPF Marine Diesel Fuel Treatment.
When used regularly, FPPF Marine Diesel Fuel Treatment offers these benefits:
- Totally disperses water.
- Reduces fuel consumption.
- Contains NO alcohol.
- Prevents icing, controls waxing and gelling.
- Controls fuel system varnish, gum, sludge, and corrosion.
- Decarbonizes and cleans fuel injectors.
- Stabilizes all fuels, reduces oxidation.
- Contains NO petroleum distillates.
- Reduces exhaust smoke, NO emissions.
- Lubricates cylinder walls and fuel injectors for extended engine life.
- Improves cetane level for easier starting, increased power, quieter, smoother running.