FPPF 00119 Killem - Fuel oil biocide and slimicide 16 oz. Bottle Treats 1280(gal.)
Killem is an EPA registered product to be used as a biocide for the control of bacteria and fungi growths in oils and refined fuels. Killem will control microorganisms in fuel oil storage tanks, fuel oil and other refined or partially refined oils. Killem will reduce tank corrosion, slime mats, odors, fuel oil filter deposits and corrosion, fuel-water separator deposits, injector plugging, excess carbon deposits and exhaust gas smoke. Killem helps sanitize your entire fuel tank.
Killem is a water soluble product, EPA registered as a biocide for the control of bacteria and fungi growth in oils and refined fuels. Approved for use in California.
Features and Benefits:
- Killem is the most concentrated EPA registered biocide for fuels on the market.
- Killem can be used in Marinas
- Diesel fuel storage depots
- Auxiliary diesel generators and home fuel
- Railroad diesel and Other users of hydrocarbon fuels
- Including gasoline exposed to storage humidity or contamination.
- Diethylene glycol monomethyl ether -86%
- 2-(Thiocyanomethylthio) benzothiazole - 2.5%
- Methylene bis (thiocyanate) - 2.5%
- Inert Ingredients: 9%
- Density - 1.03 g/cm
- Flash Point - 70˚C (158˚F)
- Boiling Point - >100˚C (212˚F)