ESI #329 Small Engine Tach/Hour Meter
- MULTI FUNCTION INSTRUMENT with high vis green backlit LCD display.
- IP68 Dust and Water proof
- Can be permanently mounted on vehicle (includes velcro 2 sided tape) or used for engine service.
RPM in real time Stable RPM readings on small engines.
You choose the display update rate - twice per second or once per second. When the engine starts, RPM’s are immediately displayed.
RPM Range: 0-20,000 RPM
MAX RPM Viewable and resettable
You can record the engine’s MAX RPM over time.
MAX RPM can be viewed or reset at any time after engine is shut down.
HOUR METER AND ENGINE/JOB TIMER
TOTAL: This function records the accumulated total engine hours, up to 99,999 hours.
JOB: Viewable and resettable hour meter for recording partial engine time or work related job time.
SVC: Hour meter for maintenance reminders and required engine servicing. This can be set for service intervals up to 200 hours. Default maintenance time is 20 hours.
When the set engine hours reach the service interval, “SVC” is flashed on the display.
- RPM: 0-20,000
- RPM refresh rate: 0.5S or 1S
- Hours: 0-99,999 hours
- JOB hours: 0-99,999 hours
- SVC hours: 0-200 hours
- Hour meter resolution: .1H or 6 minutes
- Battery: CR2032 coin type (replaceable)
Product Engine RPM Settings:
- 2 stroke/1 cyl 4 stroke/3 cyl
- 2 stroke/2 cyl 4 stroke/5 cyl
- 2 stroke/3 cyl 4 stroke/6 cyl
- 4 stroke/1 cyl 4 stroke/8 cyl
- 4 stroke/2 cyl 4 stroke/12 cyl
- 4 stroke/4 cyl