ESI #220 TRAILER BUDDY 4/5 Pin - One Man Trailer Wiring Tester
With the Trailer Buddy, one person can check a vehicle’s trailer wiring harness in approximately 30 seconds. The tester will verify correct and incorrect electrical functioning of the vehicle’s 4- or 5-pin flat trailer harness.
Unique to the Trailer Buddy, the tester emits an audible signal, assigning a specific beep for each lighting function. To test, the user activates each light (brakes, running, right turn, left turn, reverse) and listens for the beep. This patent-pending system saves time, helps avoid the need to walk back and forth for verification and does not require a second person.
Features and Benefits
- Each signal from vehicles emits a unique tone
- Loud beep can be heard over shop noise
- Apply brakes, turn signals, running lights, engage reverse and listen
- Greatly reduces time spent verifying vehicles trailer wiring
- Tester also emits unique tone for any shorts in the wiring.
- Very simple and easy to use, saves time
Lighting Circuits Tested:
- Left Turn Signal
- Right Turn Signal
- Running Lights
- Wiring Shorts