ECCO® 530 102 dB 12-24V SRC Two-Bolt Back-Up Alarm
self-adjusting back-up alarm, constantly measuring ambient noise and adjusting their sound level, creating a volume that is safe without being annoying or contributing to noise pollution. Smart Alarms® eliminate the need for constant manual adjustment and help prevent intentional alarm disconnection. Compact size and universal mounting bracket maximizes location options, self grounding with stud terminal connections, sealed in epoxy for protection against dust, moisture, and vibration.
- Compact design and universal mounting maximizes location options.
- Stud terminal connection.
- Self grounding (except 575)
- Encapsulated electronics extend product life.
- SRC Self-Resonating Circuity monitors frequency of alarm & adjusts to optimum FQ for prevailing conditions.
- SRC maintains the moste effective warning signal possible for the life of the alarm.
- SRC compensates for speaker aging, temp, dust, humidity variations, & moisture deposits.
- Dimensions (L/W/H) 2x4x3
- 12-24VDC; 0.2 Amps
- SAE J994 TypeC , AMCA, UL,CE, E
- Temperature Range: -40°F to +185°F (-40°C to +85°C)