Champion 100263 Portable 3400-Watt Inverter Dual Fuel Generator w/ Electric Start
Drop Shipped Right To Your Home!
Champion 3400-watt inverter with electric start features Dual Fuel, allowing the 192cc engine to run on either gasoline or propane. Enjoy a quiet 59 dBA for up to 7.5 hours on gasoline or 14.5 hours on propane, and increase your power with the optional Parallel Kit which includes a 50-amp RV Ready outlet.
Features and Benefits
- Convenient Electric Start with 3-Position Ignition Switch
Battery included, plus Quick Touch Panel allows you to access all your controls in one spot
- Ultra-Quiet Operation
59 dBA is perfect for RVs, camping, tailgating, work sites or backup power for your home, featuring 3400 starting watts and 3100 running watts with up to 7.5 hours run time
- Clean Power for Sensitive Electronics
RV Ready with a 120V 30A RV, plus two 120V 20A household outlets with clean electricity (less than 3% THD) and 12V DC outlet with dual USB adapter
- Champion Support
Includes 3-year limited warranty with FREE lifetime technical support from dedicated experts
- Dual Fuel Technology
- Gasoline Starting Watts 3400W
- Gasoline Running Watts 3100W
- Propane Starting Watts 3060W
- Propane Running Watts 2790W
- Gasoline Starting Amps at 120V 28.3A
- Gasoline Running Amps at 120V 25.8A
- Propane Starting Amps at 120V 25.5A
- Propane Running Amps at 120V 23.3A
- Volts 120
- Frequency: 60Hz
- Outlets 120V 30A (TT-30R), 120V 20A Duplex (5-20R), 12V DC Automotive
- Gasoline Run Time at 1/4 Load 7.5 h.
- Propane Run Time at 1/4 Load 14.5 h.
- Noise Level: 59.0 dBA
- Traditional Inverter
- Parallel Capability
- Battery and DC Operation
- Start Type: Recoil, Electric
- Engine Size: 192cc
- Engine Type: 4-stroke Speed Variable
- Fuel Type: Gasoline, Propane (LPG)
- Gasoline Capacity 1.6 gal.
- Engine Oil Type 10W-30
- Engine Oil Capacity 0.6 qt.
- Low Oil Shut-Off
- Solid Wheels 5.5 in. Diameter
- EPA Certified
- CARB Compliant
- 100263 Operator's Manual