BatteryMINDer® Model OBD-12V On-Board Desulfator
BatteryMINDer® Model OBD-12 Battery tester/desulfator activates when charging your batteries from an alternator, solar array, generator, or other power source. Quick connector input allows for easy use of additional BatteryMINDer® charger / maintainer devices. Built in battery tester indicators show battery condition. Patented full-time high frequency sweep pulse desulfation is designed to reverse and eliminate battery sulfation, the #1 cause of early battery failure.Features and Benefits
- High frequency pulse desulfation.
- Maximizes battery life and capacity, reconditions weak batteries.
- Built-in battery condition indicator, (BCI).
- Desulfates up to 8 batteries at a time.
- Including but not limited to: Flooded (filler cap / maintenance-free / VRLA / SLA), gel, AGM (Optima / Odyssey / etc), starter, deep cycle and hybrid.
Whats In Box:
- Model OBD-12
- DC cord with ring terminals (built in)
- DC input with quick connector (SAE)
- Charging Current:N/A
- Power Source:12 VDC
- Temperature Compensation:N/A
- Overcharge Protection:N/A
- Polarity Reversal Protection:Yes
- International Standard IP64*:Dust tight: No ingress of dust; complete protection against contact (dust tight). Protection from water splashing against the enclosure from any direction shall have no harmful effect.
- Multiple Batteries (#):8
- Product Dimensions:5.65" L x 1.25" W x 2.15" H
- Warranty:5 Year
- Works With:All Sizes, Types and Brands of 12 Volt Lead-Acid Batteries Comes With:Model OBD-12, DC cord with ring terminals (built in), DC input with quick connector (SAE)
- *:The IP rating of an enclosure, or Ingress Protection Rating specifies how resistant the device is to foreign objects and moisture.