Champion 100263 Portable 3400-Watt Inverter Dual Fuel Generator w/ Electric Start
Our rugged and reliable 7500-watt generator features Intelligauge to monitor output and Volt Guard™ to prevent overloads. The 420cc Champion engine with electric start and included battery has all the power you need for home backup during an outage or your next project.
Features and Benefits
- At 9375 starting watts and 7500 running watts, enjoy up to 8 hours of run time on a full tank of gasoline with a noise level of 74 dBA from 23 feet
Trust the reliable 420cc Champion engine with its battery-included electric start featuring a reliable toggle switch, plus built-in Cold Start Technology for easy starts in cold weather
One 120/240V 30A locking outlet and four 120V 20A GFCI outlets
Keep track of voltage, hertz and run-time hours to easily monitor power output and track maintenance intervals
Includes 3-year limited warranty with FREE lifetime technical support from dedicated experts
- Technical Specifications:
- Dual Fuel Technology
- Gasoline Starting Watts 9375W
- Gasoline Running Watts 7500W
- Gasoline Starting Amps at 120V 78.1A
- Gasoline Running Amps at 120V 62.5A
- Volts 120/240
- Frequency: 60Hz
- Outlets 120/240V 30A Locking (L14-30R), 120/240V 50A (14-50R), GFCI 120V 20A Duplex (5-20R) (2)
- Gasoline Run Time at 1/2 Load 8h.
- Noise Level: 74.0 dBA
- Start Type: Recoil, Electric
- Engine Size: 420cc
- Engine Type: 4-stroke
- Fuel Type: Gasoline
- Gasoline Capacity 5.7 gal.
- Engine Oil Type 10W-30
- Engine Oil Capacity 1.2 qt.
- Low Oil Shut-Off
- Solid Wheels 55 in. Diameter
- EPA Certified
- CARB Compliant
- 100538 Operator's Manual